Hi there! In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.
“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas
Yes, last Thursday was my birthday and the party was great :)
Part of my family and friends came over my apartment in the early evening for a snack and we had so much fun. But you bet I ended up sooooo tired the rest of the loooong week since I also had to work on Saturday and Sunday. Fortunately, today is a holiday here, in Valencia, my city, and I can do NOTHING :D
1. Last week, I made a few pages for my 8"x8" Halloween'10 album, but I had to put all my stuff away to get ready for my birthday party.
Tomorrow early in the morning, the carpenter is coming to reassemble the built in closet so, fingers crossed, my scraproom will be back by the weekend :)
2. After the party, my living room looked like a battlefield, but I was as happy as I could be!!
It took me a while to get the floor to shine again, but I did it! hahaha There're still a couple of balloons around...
3. and 4. Still in the oven... Come on!! You can do it!!
Spring weather has been so nice so far :) It's been a little bit windy lately around here, but no rain and the Sun has been out :)
As a new month starts today, I just wanted to write an update:
1. I haven't scrapped too much lately because my studio is a mess due to a leaking from the kitchen . No panic, my stash is safe, but the built-in closet is on pieces in the middle of the room since the first week of March.
I hope the carpenter comes within the next couple of days to finish this up...
2. This is my birthday week :D Next Thursday I'll turn 37... 37!!! Time flies... My Dad's birthday is on Wednesday, family time!!!!
3. Now that good weather is here and days are longer, I have no excuses to start exercising. I've been procrastinating all Winter long (and Fall), but I need to get in shape before the heat comes, not only to fit in my bikini, but for my legs too, they hurt when it's hot and I'm not in shape :S
4. I should start studying too... the next test for permanent nursing positions in the Valencian health system will be at the end of June!!
Don't worry, I have a job now, but it's the kind of job you never know when it's going to finish...
Well, I think this is enough for a quick update :)
I hope I'm back soon with some more scrapping done :)
"Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out." – Tina Turner.
I knew about Scrapbooking in the USA, back in 98/99. I was on and off for a few years till I decided to give it a try again in Oct 05. I’m not making too much stuff lately but I feel great when I let my creativity fly. You can check some of my projects in my Flickr page following the link below… feel free to make any comment…