Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog prompt 03. July 09th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Continuing with the attempt to catch up with Shimelle's class blog prompts.

3 - Play a game of ‘What’s in your suitcase?’ on your blog by listing your necessities for travel, then ask your blog readers to comment with their own list. You can include pictures or links for items you consider must-haves...


I used to be so stressed about forgetting something when I had to travel; as the years went by I realized that, as long as you have your tickets and your money/credit card with you, you aren’t forgetting anything!!!

When it’s time to travel I like to make a list in advance as “things to take” come to my mind, but I’m not stressed anymore if I forget anything.

First of all, IDs, money, credit/debit cards, cell phone + battery charger, camera, Olympus x-750, + battery charger, sunglasses, …


Then I go for the toiletries such as my oily-gel (my skin is so delicate), champoo, hair mascara, bodymilk, creams for my face, other feminine necessities, …

Last but not least, specific items depending on where I’m going, that is, for example, swimming stuff if I’m going to the beach, etc; don’t forget something fancy for enjoying nights out!


So, what about you? Is there something you can't travel without?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails