Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blog prompt 07. July 15th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Another one...

7 - Share a list of links with your blog readers, leading them to the websites that inspire you most.


Well, all the websites that inspire me are listed on the left of this blog. I visit almost all of them almost everyday to look for updates :-)

I specially like Flickr, Shimelle's, Paperclipping, Ali Edwards', and Two Peas in a Bucket.


Enjoy surfing!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails