Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blog prompt 12, part 1. July 22th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Here I come with another update for Shimelle's My Freedom class...


12 - Write about your first job and ask your blog readers to share their first job stories too.

I don’t remember my age but I know I wasn’t really a teenager. I took a course to be a group leader for kids and I worked in a urban Summer camp (in a school close to where I used to live).

It was amazing! I was in charge of a group of about ten kids of around 8 years old, but the big group was huge and we had so much fun.

We made tons of activities and crafts, and we also went to the swimming pool, to some other great pages around, etc


It only lasted for 15 days but I had tons of fun and it was well paid.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails