Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blog prompt 13, part 1. July 23th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Catching up...

13 - If there was just one thing from your youth that you could pass on to today’s younger generation what would it be? Something as simple as the original Sesame Street theme song or something more complex, like growing up more slowly?


This is a hard one... things have changed a lot around here... I'd pass the "safety" I used to feel when I was a kid; I could stay playing on the street or go by myself somewhere close without feeling I was in danger. Right now I just hear on the news about kidnapping, abuse, etc It sounds awful! :-(

Another thing is I'd love to spend some quality time with my children (when I have them). Nowadays it's so difficult to stay at home with your kids since everything is sooooo expensive, but I'll try!!!


A big hug from Spain :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails