Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog prompt 18. July 30th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

18 - Who was your personal favourite teeny-bopper pin-up? Share a story about that dreamboat or another happy teenage memory with your readers.

I didn't have such an idol in my teens; I didn't listen to the radio that much nor I saw too much TV. I preferred being playing around, enjoy my stuff,...

I can't remember right now a certain happy teenage memory but I remember I've always done whatever I've wanted... I studied, I went out with friends, I danced till the sunrise, I got into the see dressed, I travelled a little bit, I built my future the way I wanted,... I used to wear colorful and "strange" clothes no matter what people said, I was (I'm still) so sincere and I'm glad my friend like me that way.

I was so independent and so am I nowadays. It's just ME :-)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You sound cool!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Love that you wore what you wanted! I always spend too much time thinking about what others will think - something I'm trying to get over!

Related Posts with Thumbnails