Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog prompt 19. July 31th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.


19 - What do you do when don’t feel very creative or feel like you’ve hit a creative block? Share a few tips that help you get back to yourself.

Although my "problem" right now is that my mojo seems to be on vacation too, besides my awful organization of my time, here you have

My ways to fight the Creative Block:

- I take a look to my SCB magazines/books/saved LOs from the Net/online galleries to see if something wakes up my creativity,
- I go through my papers, embellies,...
- I go through my pics,
- I stand in the middle of my scraproom and look around,...

whatever you can find that wakes up your creative side...


Right now it's not the best time to care about my mojo since Summer is here... my boyfriend, beach/swimming-pool, family & friends, trip,...

Next Sep I'm planning on organize my schedule the best I can to be able to do a little bit of everything. As I explained on this post, I know I can do it if I manage my time the best way I can.

Enjoy Summer!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails