Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Friday, August 8, 2008

Blog prompt 22. August 5th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.


22 - When was the last time you said yes to something new? Share that experience and what you learned with your readers.


I've been thinking a lot about this prompt but just can't come out with anything...

I've been thinking about food, but I don't really eat what I don't feel I'll like, so I'm not the kind of person who dares with new tastes.

I've been thinking about other stuff but I really can't think of anything...

Wait!!! I've just seen a light! ;-) I mean, as for my creative side I could talk about Scrapbooking techniques, for example, clear stamps; they where new for me a few months ago and now, love them!!!

And what you're reading, my blog, that's really new for me!!!! I've been thinking about this for a long time but Shimelle's class was the "push" I needed, THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails