Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Monday, August 11, 2008

Blog prompt 25. August 8th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.


Well, this last prompt of
Shimelle's Summer class was sent last night, Monday already for me, Aug 11th, instead of last Friday so, I'm not late!! :-)


25 - The obvious one. Tell your blog readers about this project and how you feel about scrapping yourself.

Although I haven't done any crafty yet, I've done part of the writing, thinking, sketching, etc and I think it's the first time I've really done a deep thinking about myself, my life and my scrapbooking.

As Shimelle has written "An album like this is the groundwork for everything else. A reflection of where you’ve come from and where you hope to go." This really summarizes the My Freedom scrapbook.


How I feel about scrapping myself? Great :-) I mean, I love making scrapping presents for my boyfriend, my mom, my sister, etc but, when I scrap about myself, I really think about my life, what those pics mean to me, what is hapenning around me,...

I think we live "so fast" nowadays, so stressed, and thinks like scrapbooking let us not only relax, as many other hobbies, but let our creative side fly and feel free.



I can't believe I'm up to date with the blogging prompts. And this is the last one...

Can't wait to get my hands on my album, do more thinking and get ready for Sep class. Eventually I'll make my Xmas album too, before this year's Journal Your Christmas class.
Keep checking at Shimelle's website!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails