Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A great weekend...

Hello!!

It's been a great weekend :-)

First of all, my boyfriend has been here... next Oct. 1st we'll be going out for a year and we went out for dinner on Sat to celebrate it. Back at home we took these two pics...



By the way, he finally will be moving in to my apartment next month, around the 15th, yay!!!


Today my family, my boyfriend and me have been to the monastery of Saint Michael in Lliria. The weather was awful but not a drop in the whole morning :-) Here you can see a few pics:

From left to right, mom, bro, me and dad.


The two of us :-)


This is the monastery.



We've ended up having lunch at my sister's since it was about starting to rain. We've had fun!


My boyfriend left around 7 pm and by now is almost at home :-( too far... but, as I've written before, he'll be here to stay next month :-)


Thanks for reading!! and have a great week!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails