Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Monday, November 30, 2009

Yesterday's adventure :)

Yesterday, after a 17 hours of double shift, I finished at 8am and took a train at 8.35am to Barcelona, to attend and arts and crafts fair along with another crazy scrapper who I hadn't met before.

It was amazing!!!

THANKS to everybody who made it possible :)















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call a dedicated scrap artist! ;)
I hope you recover from your sleep debt soon.
It was great to meet you in person, finally (despite briefly!! hopefully next time we will have more time to chat... :) Take care, big hugs!

Mariangeles M said...

Thanks Lisa!!

I hope we meet again soon :)

Suz said...

Great photos!

I was just popping in to say thanks for helping me celebrate my blog anniversary

Related Posts with Thumbnails