Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Monday, March 28, 2011

i.Scrap


i.Scrap
is the name of the last online class I've taken at Big Picture Classes.

I'm still working on my album, but I'm done with the 8"8" photo pages and want to shared them.

I won't be sharing the journaling pages since it's a very introspective class and my words will be so personal. It's going to be a great therapy :)

Thanks for looking!!






















6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your pages turned out wonderful! I really like that half flower on the I Wonder page and all your happy patterned papers. So glad you posted on the i.scrap board so I could jump over here and see them. Congrats on getting them completed. Enjoy the introspective journaling!

Tammy said...

I love your pages. Love that you also added some seasonal photos from Halloween and Christmas. I love how quickly the pages for this album came together too. I'm still working on my journaling too. Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pages are lovely!x

Mariangeles M said...

Thank you ladies!

Juliana said...

Mari me encantaron las paginas!!! Muy buen trabajo!!! abrazos

Kathryn Ruddick said...

Your pages have a very happy feel about them - great work!
I am still working on my journalling too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails